“You may outgrow my lap, but you will never outgrow my heart.”
Our sweet baby boy, you are the love and light of our life. You wake up happy, talking to yourself and ready to take on the day. Hearing your little baby conversations thru the monitor makes us smile, even if we’re tired.
It’s magical to see the world through your eyes and serves as a reminder that what matters most is our family, friends, and those closest to us.
Your slobbery, open mouth kisses, giggles, funny faces, zerberts, gurgling, baby talk, and waves, are too precious to take sometimes. We are lucky, oh so lucky.
Here are your milestones for 9 months:
- Eating like a champ and feeding yourself finger foods
- Love applesauce, blueberries, quinoa, oatmeal, pears, bananas, yogurt, cheese, wheat toast, and turkey
- Drink from a straw cup by yourself
- Love to drink out of our glasses with help
- Bang objects together, throw things (especially from your high chair), pull things out, topple blocks
- Rolling to reach your destination
- Flipping upside down and peek-a-boo are always a favorite
- Still love story time at the Library and at home
- Love music and you dance while sitting
- Enjoy seeing your baby friends and recognize them
- “Help” Mommy get you dressed
- Wave goodbye and clap!
- Learned to high-five
- Jabbering all day long! Kid, you’re a talker. You’re combining syllables and added Nah Nah and Da (Dog) to your list of favorites (Mama, Dada, Baba, Rara)
- Gurgle and play your musical instrument with your hands… your mouth while babbling
- Say Mama and Dada to the correct parent
- Giggling at everything! For example, you thought Mommy peeling carrots was the funniest thing in the world
- Sleeping 11-12 hours a night
- Taking two naps – morning 2 hours and afternoon 45 mins
- Got your two front TOP teeth, making it four teeth total. And your working on two more up top